Rural & Surveying Engineer
Dimitris was born in Kavala and raised in Athens. He studied Rural and Surveying Engineering in National Technical University of Athens.
From 2001 untill 2003 he worked at the construction site of “Attiki Odos”, one of the largest projects ever made in Athens. In 2005 he moved in Chania and since then he’s been working as a free lance topographer.
He is an expert in the building and developing plot potential and has deep knowledge of the Greek building Law.
Dimitris through his experience offers a full and detailed land surveying, based on the Hellenic Geodetic Reference System 1987, and in line with all existing legislation including:
- Survey Diagrams – Land and Building Surveys
- Property boundary issues
- Volumetric calculations
- Studies along altitudinal gradients
- Marking the border lines of foundation – Shuttering
- Implementation acts
- Implementation acts – Corrections
- Conveyance to an adjacent property/landowner
- Street Layouts
- Building plots fulfilling the building permits requirements – Inspections
- Building surveys
- Defined Land use – Forest Service
- Determination of shorelines
- Triangulation and assessment according to the Hellenic Geodetic Reference System (1987)
Feel free to contact Dimitris via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 ARENCOS – Architectural, Engineering and Consultation Services
Made with by It is Logic Digital Agency