Greek Property Law
Greek Real Estate Data Sources and Research (REDS) covers those initiatives and concepts that build on the synergies of the Greek Property Law, Property Ownership, Real Estate Rights including the Hellenic Cadastre registration process. The guide also bridges the critical gaps in the associated liabilities of buyers, sellers and real estate investments with insightful paradigms and tips.
In relation to the Greek property market, such questions might include things like:
- Can you get planning permission outside village boundary in Greece?
- Are there legal restrictions on ownership of real estate by particular property buyers?
- What rights in a land property are compulsory registrable? What (if any) are the consequences of non-registration? What should you ask before a property purchase?
- Which locations in Greece have the highest expected gross yield value and ROI?
- What the Greek Civil Code (Astikos Kodikas) requires?
- Can residential or commercial properties located in NATURA 2000 environmentally protected areas?